Friday, June 17, 2005

Dear Noah:

Been trying to get my other blog updated so much lately that I have not been here at this blog much. Sorry about that. My other blog is www.ohplease.modblog.com and it has many things on it and lots of information and helpful links. I am devoting an entire page to autism and links to resources. Same for home schooling. SO if anyone is interested go check it out as it could be helpful. I will be posting the same links here eventually....once I can make time to post them all again. I am also not sure if I can do like an entire page of links on specific things without it being a post entry...so...that may be the only way to do it. Mod blog allows you to create an entire page of anything you want on the side..so I can post ALL the links in one side page there.

Anyway....today would be "eat out" day Noah. I am not sure you will GO OUT to eat as you have already talked about eating IN.

I still love you so much though...no matter!

Mommy

No comments: