Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dear Noah:

Well I am slowly making use of the many autistic groups I had joined on Yahoo. SO helpful! I am meeting new people Noah and some parents of autistic kids who are willing to meet and have play dates! So...eventually we will get all this worked out and have some dates and times set up and we can actually go meet new people and you can play with their kids, as they already understand all my worries and concerns as they have some of the same themselves! Makes it much easier for everyone.

Anyway....now I have to slowly get you out of this recent bad habit you have had of wanting to go to bed so late! Like 10:30 or 11:00 p.m.!! WAY TOO LATE for you my little stinker bubble. SO we will be working on getting you and me back into bed no later than 9:00 or 9:30 p.m. as was our normal routine for so many years! You need at least 10 hours of sleep each night to have a good day the next day. When you stay up till 10:00 or after on rare occasions you rarely sleep in long enough then to get 10 hours so you have more difficult/trying days the next day. NOT fun for anyone.

I still love you though and always will my angel boy!

Mommy

No comments: