Monday, May 16, 2005

My Dear Noah:

Not much new today I guess. I had to stay over at work for a meeting before I could come home. Made for a long morning since I had been there most of the night too. You brighten my day though and I so look forward to being with you and seeing you come running to say "mommy is home...MOMMY IS HOME" when I come through that door!

Today you are excited as it hit 82 degrees! You love temperatures and their numbers so you have looked forward to seeing it hit 80!

Otherwise Mommy is a bit tired tonight, fighting off a headache and a bit stressed w ith all the stuff going on with our neighbor Floyd who we found out today is in the Neurology ICU. So he had to be pretty bad off or a lot worse then he ever thought he was. Not sure how he thought he was fine or how he fooled so many colleagues into believing he was "fine". Talk about being in denial.

Anyway my little sweetie pie. You came out today all upset cause your Roller Coaster Deluxe cd had cracked. I thought I had a copy but could not find it. I tried copying all th files but apparently I missed something. So you are now playing your other Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 game. We will go get you a replacement Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe tomorrow if we can find it. I think Super Target had them on sale for 10.00!

Okay....more another time when I have a lot more energy to spare.

I love you to the moon and back my little man!

Mommy

No comments: