Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dear Noah:

Okay so yellow was not a good color choice for this blog! Sorry about that.

I have been thinking about you a lot Noah. Wondering about where you will be in the future. Wondering how much support you might end up needing or if you will need any as you get older? I still have to help you get dressed at least your shirts in the mornings and at night. I still need to help you do a lot of things. While I don't mind I wonder if you will always have things you will need help doing in your life?

This week I am going to have you help me do the laundry and cooking and dishes...etc. You love to help and are a great helper! I want you to learn how to do basic things and you pretty much already know them anyway as you have already done them many times.

Anyway....I love you Noah Wesley!

Mommy

No comments: