Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dear Noah:

Well you sure are making up for lost time with the imagination thing. You are 6 1/2 years old and just "beginning" to have an imagination. However...what an imagination you have! WOW. I guess you are making up for lost time now. The other night I was getting ready for bed and you said we were having an American Idol show in our own house. I said "oh really?" and you said "Yes..come see.". Sure enough in the bedroom on the table beside the bed laid 11 stuffed dogs and animals of various sizes. They were as you said the "top 11 " left in the show. Then the next day you had one apparently sing a song and they got voted off. It was just too cute!

Today you went shopping with Daddy for mommy for a mother's day present. You brought me back a nice beautiful orchid to wear to church tomorrow. Daddy got mommy 14 roses!

Anyway...I don't feel the best today but we still got some things done. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for you and some sugar cookies for daddy. We got our plants outside on the balcony and bought some nice hanging flowering pots yesterday at Home Depot. It is really looking nice out there. I also got some things on order....and will put my red/white/blue flag buntings on the rails of the balcony soon. It will look nice! We will have to take a picture and post it here.

Okay..time to make everyone some supper. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs!

Love you to the moon and back again!

Mommy

No comments: