Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Angel Boy Noah:

You are too sweet for words! Today you got up and came out and snuck up behind me and then spread your arms out wide and said "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!" You were so excited. No one had told you to say that...as a matter of fact daddy was still sleeping. So....you said that and then said "well it is a holiday today you know" and you sat down on the sofa smiling. You came up and gave me big huge hugs and kisses over and over and said you loved me sooooo much. Today at church you also said that and hugged me again and many times today said "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY" and hugged me even more. You got me a nice orchid for mother's day too to wear to church. It was beautiful. We went to church then got a bite to eat and looked at new homes (one of our favorite pasttimes). We had a good time and then stopped at Applebees for supper. Back home now. Beautiful day...about 66 degrees...sunny but windy. Very nice.

I love you so much Noah. You make mommy so very proud and so very happy!

Mommy

No comments: