Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dear Noah:

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH today. Talk about making up lost time for creativity and imagination! I happened to look over today and there you stood....all of a sudden you kind of bent over and put your hand held recorder down by your butt and you farted! You ran down the hall giggling as I had happened to catch you in the act and my mouth just fell open here at my seat. My mouth is still hanging open in disbelief, but more now because I am laughing so hard. You have been recording all kinds of things. I think it is pretty creative you decided to test this out! hahahahahah.

(course I have informed you that you can ONLY do this here at home and not make it a habit of course!)

oh my........HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ;)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Chris: I sent you a long email about LOST! If you want to know anything else after reading it let me know!

Melinda said...

Chris: I sent you 2 emails but the first came back...so I sent another one (telling about LOST). I also went to your blog and posted the entire email there as well (sorry...it is pretty long). Let me know if you get it!

Melinda