Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dear Noah.......you slept with SONIC last night......

Here you are.....sleeping with the Giant Sonic last night.......he takes up at least half the bed......and you have a Queen sized bed!  Here you are smiling as you touched him while falling asleep......

P1120220

Here you are asleep...still smiling......SONIC is wide awake staring back at me!

P1120218

I think the past couple of days you look a little out of sorts......almost like you are fighting off catching something...tired...something.  Your uncle Sonny thought you looked sad.  I then remembered you had a busy week going back to school and you sometimes act like this when you recover from a lot of stimulation.  SO I guess this is down time for you and you are a semi-walking zombie for awhile.

You  also hit and cut your head on grandma C's windows outside the back porch yesterday....and I know that had to hurt.

Today you are on your computer checking out all the towns and cities in Ohio on the map.....doing research....about villages.......where Annie Oakley lived.......was born.....etc.   Whenever I ask "WHY?" you always tell me the same..."because my mind wants to."   You used to always say "I don't know" so I am very happy to hear you give another reason....and try to explain the urges you have and why you have them.

Meanwhile.....we have a 3-day weekend coming up......Ohio State just BEAT Youngstown......and the weather seems to be very nice.

I love you Noah.....sweet dreams!

 

Mommy

XOXOX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying Sonic...I knew he would have a good home with you. :0)

Kristina

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Noah! He looks pretty happy. I bet he's just trying to get adjusted to school, plus his Dad was here, Audrey gets wiped out when a lot of things are happening in one week.

Patty said...

You must also remember Mommy, he may be a little down because his Daddy had to fly back home. He did have a busy week from Sat. the 16th, until Friday his last day of the first week of school. I thought he seemed a little tired also, but figured it was everything catching up with him. By Tuesday he'll probably be his old self again.

And remember Mommy, he probably wants to find out everything he can about Annie Oakley, since he lives in a town that has Annie Oakley Days every year. Love you two.

Wanda said...

What a darling room, and sweet boy sleeping with Sonic...

I truly enjoy my visits to you Noah and Mommy....

This is a wonderful post... Sweet dreams dear one....sweet dreams.


LOL:Wanda

Osh said...

Great pictures!

I would love to have Annie Oakley Days in my town!

Noah, both my son and I use our computers and the library to research all the time when we want to know something. Sometimes I get confused how come for Evan it is called an obsession and for me it is called a hobby...

kristi said...

I love the photos! Thanks for sharing, and I hope Noah's head feels better soon.