Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dear Noah.....your upcoming visit with your dad.....

is fast approaching. Last night you were laying things out on the bed you wanted to take with you to the hotel. We have a list.

I told you I would miss you a lot (you will only be gone a couple of days and I may even see you during those days).....but I said I would miss you...and you leaned over....hugged me and said "Well I won't miss you at all!"

I was taken aback because I thought for sure you were going to say you would miss me too...but then remembered you have always been this way....and being away from me has NEVER bothered you.

When I pretended to be a little hurt by this to you to see how you would react.....you changed your missing me to "well....I will miss you VERY LITTLE!"

(like that was an improvement?) hee hee.

I am thankful in a way you are more aloof to these things...and I bet you will miss being at home if nothing else.....and away from your PC and Opie!

I love you regardless.....and do hope you have a good time with your dad this weekend and next few days and that you remain safe at all times.

Mommy

P1060391

XOXOX

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad. I bet you will have a lot of things to show him! I'm sure Mommy will enjoy some time alone as well. Love you both!

Patty said...

Dear Noah, have a terrific time with your Daddy. Hope you and him get to do some fun things together. Mommy will be waiting when you get home. Have a great week-end. Love you to the moon and back.

Casdok said...

Hope Noah has a great time and i hope you dont miss him too much :)

Osh said...

Have fun Noah!


I believe Evan has said those exact words about missing me before...

Wanda said...

I Noah, What a wonderful picture of you and you mommy.

I hope you have a great visit with your dad too.

LOL:Wanda

Elaine Lowe said...

Hi there,
I would just like to tell you and Noah you have a big fan in California! My son Alex is 4 and a half, and also has autism and sensory integration problems. He has a love/hate relationship with loud noises and ADORES trains and anything railroad, especially signals. Alex loves all your train videos and love Noah. Thank you for this site and your youtube posts!