Sunday, August 10, 2008

thanks to a comment from STACEY T Noah will have a SONIC backpack for school!

I decided to go check out the link Stacey T left about a Sonic the Hedgehog backpack on Ebay.....and even though it was in Bangkok, Thailand....the seller has excellent ratings and the price was reasonable so I used the BUY IT NOW option and got it for Noah. It seems a little small but he has a backpack here at home with the same dimensions so it should work okay. Here is what it looks like. I was hoping to get him a BLUE and BLACK bag this year....he had a red and black one last year....but it really makes no difference and Noah loves it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


AND......THE SAME seller was selling all sorts of SONIC t-shirts and stuff....so Noah picked out ONE Sonic T-shirt for now..because the shipping on the shirt is almost as much as the shirt.....here is the one he picked out for now. They also had some long-sleeved shirts but he gets so hot even in winter so he likes short-sleeved shirts sometimes even in winter inside the school.....so this is the one he picked out:

Yes....he likes bright colors!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


SO this means the sonic patch I can put on a pair of his jeans......a LONG-sleeved tee....or a hat. Maybe even his winter coat.

SO THANKS SO MUCH STACEY T for sending the link! Noah is very happy and even though I am out a bit of money....it is not much more than I would be out paying for a backpack from K-Mart of Wal*Mart.

THANKS AGAIN!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice backpack Noah.

Osh said...

hooray!

I am so happy for Noah!
And what great friends we make on the internets!

Melissa said...

What a great thing! I figured you already looked at Ebay. I'm sure he will love it.

Patty said...

WOW, Noah, how exciting to find these items. Mommy will have to make sure she puts your name inside the back pack. Hope they turn out to be as nice as they look. Love you.

Melinda said...

Melissa...I HAD looked but there were NO backpacks before this one

Maddy said...

Well you're well ahead of the curve in that case. I haven't even worked out which day they go back!

When you have a free mo, pop on over and collect your award [Saturday]
Cheers

Stacey T. said...

Oh, I'm soo soooo sooooo glad that you went to the link. I think that any child should get the character backpack they want for school!!!