Friday, August 29, 2008

Dear Noah........your BIG SURPRISE!

Today when I picked you up from school I told you a big surprise was waiting at home for you.  A very nice young woman who reads your blog read about you not winning a Sonic the Hedgehog at our county fair.  She went to her fair (in another state entirely) and played a different game....and WON A GIANT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG for YOU!  She had to play the game THREE times to win the prize and she passed up winning a BIKE just to choose instead this Giant Sonic the Hedgehog. 

Today the box arrived....

P1120137

Now you can see how LARGE the box is.......

When you got home.....you could not wait to open it and see what was inside......it took forever to get this Sonic OUT of the box.....his head was as large as the box was!  I will upload a movie clip of the Sonic in a minute....but here are a couple of quick pictures....of you with Sonic....

P1120139

P1120138

He is HUGE!!!!!!!  The pictures do not show him off as well as the movie clip probably will...so I will upload it next.  ANYWAY.....a HUGE THANKS TO YOU KRISTINA for such a grand expression of kindness and thoughtfulness....Noah thanks you very very much!

4 comments:

Osh said...

Aw, this makes me heart so happy! I have come to think of so many "blog people" in my everyday life...as a matter of fact I was thinking of Noah today when I saw a Sonic game at Walmart and I wondered if he played video games...

What a great little world we all have together!

Melissa said...

Wow....what a sweet present! How thoughtful of something to do for someone!

Angie at Home said...

How nice of Kristina.... wow Noah that thing is Huge!!

Jack and Joann said...

Noah, what a wonderful gift from a blogger. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!