Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I feel absolutely HORRIBLE for even admitting any of the prior post

So I am sorry. I am sorry Noah that I sometimes become frustrated beyond belief. I can usually handle it all well and just let it roll off my back.

I am thankful I did not yell at your or anything like that. However...you DO have a legitimate reason for behaving the way you do and you cannot help it. I know this. I just get frustrated sometimes.

SO mommy is sorry she got frustrated. I will keep plugging along and making your food in ways you will eat....but you will also have to learn to bend a little when it comes to things not always being just SO. JUST like you have with other changes in your life.

I LOVE YOU.......so much. AND yes......I did not let him starve till morning. He had a fruit roll up for a snack.

kisses to eternity my little man

mommy
xoxoxox

No comments: