Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dear Noah:

I don't feel too well tonight so I will keep this short. I think my kidneys are acting up again.

Anyway...you did great today at occupational therapy. We are going to try to get 11 more visits approved for you as you only have 3 left. HOPEFULLY we can. It is really helping you a lot. We will surely miss your therapist when we ever have to finally stop going. She would make a great babysitter and I would actually be able to TRUST her to watch you....not like that will ever happen though. BUT she is definitely the type of person needed to ever help out with you!

Fall is definitely in the air. Lots of changes all around with everything I think.

I am tired tonight so am thinking we will head to bed early!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE MAN!

Mommy

No comments: