Saturday, July 16, 2005

Dear Noah:

You have been having such a difficult time listening lately. You act like you do...sometimes you DO and sometimes you only listen and do what I think you really want to.

So....our days have been filled with me having to tell you over and over and over and over and OVER again the same things.

Lately you have HAD to do somersaults.....EVERYWHERE. You get on our sofa and have to somersault off the arm of the one end OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. I have to tell you OVER AND OVER AND OVER again to NOT do that. I then think well I should tell you in a "positive" way and not the "negative way by using NOT". SO I try telling you in a positive way. Still won't work. I understand this is obviously something you MUST DO for many sensory reasons....but the poor sofa is about shot and it is only 3 years old!

SO we see you somersaulting down the hallway, on furniture, on the bed, on the floors in public places. It has become exhausting many times.

I am so stretched thin now. About the ONLY way I am stretched thin. I keep asking my boss for help. Supposedly that was a big problem I have had in the past she said on a prior review...NOT asking for help. Well a lot of good it does asking for help as I have asked now every year since she has made that remark...but still NO help for me really. I am overworked and stressed to much at work with work about work all work! I don't think I can take much more of it. Normally I can handle it but lately I can't seem to handle much of anything. And HEAVEN FREAKIN FORBID I say I need a break for once!

So....life goes on. You are still my angel boy. I still love you and always will.

Mommy

No comments: