Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dear Noah:

Well...you had a couple of trying days the past 2 days to say the least! The day before yesterday you had SEVERAL MAJOR MELTDOWNS.....sometimes simple things would set you off.....such as someone looking at you here at home or someone here touching you ...or walking past you. I mean you lost it and BIG TIME. You had many episodes of crying and screaming.....no wonder by yesterday you were ZONED out and very very subdued.

I have been getting you to bed earlier hoping that might help improve your behavior and emotional state. Sometimes it does and sometimes not. You always start the days out well. Today I decided to go to the mall to check out Carlton Cards Christmas Ornaments. I asked if you would like to go to the mall too....and then to Super Target. You ACTUALLY SAID YES! So we all went...to the mall first....stayed and you got lunch at Chick-Fil-A before the lunch crowd arrived. We left and then stopped at Super Target....but by the end of that you were more than ready to go! BUT all in all you did pretty well!

You are back home now.....and really zoning out. You immediately headed to your room to relax.....and are still relaxing. I am thankful you are finding ways to relax!

I am going to see if you will take a nap today but I doubt you will.

I love you.....think it is great you made it outside the home today! Even for a couple of hours! Especially when you originally had told me to go ahead on my own!

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MAN!

Mommy

No comments: