Thursday, March 17, 2005

Noah says the cutest things!

Last night before we went to bed Noah was already in bed waiting for me to come in. He was talking/reading to himself I assumed. I went in and asked him what he was doing. He said "I am reading to my 2 friends...pillow and covers."

I thought that was so sweet. AND using quite the imagination that he never used to have.

Noah has been back OUT of school for the past 3 days and we have already noticed HUGE improvements in the way he is behaving. Even though he thought he WANTED to go back to public school we can see that it is just not a place for him...at least not now. SO....we are going to get the legal paperwork in order and send in to "officialize" our homeschooling him. He has so much fun and does so much better here at home. We can cover so many more different subjects and he has been able to control himself better. The difference is like night and day. SO...while he may have wanted to continue to go to a public school setting....this is best for him now. I think we knew that all along but were for some reason kind of holding off on making any definite decision.



SO...that has been decided. Now we can move on and forward. I bet in his mind somewhere and body he is greatly relieved as well.

No comments: