Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Noah....what do you want to do for a living when you grow up?


Was a question I asked you today. I get curious from time to time to see what your thoughts are. You said you had some ideas but you did not think you could share them with me. I pressed on....yes...that is what us mothers DO.

You finally gave me a few ideas. You said you would own your own Railroad Company one day and run it.

You want to be an inspector of "everything" except electrical lights like light bulbs...

You want to inspect elevators and toilets especially. AND escalators.

You want to be a videographer...and record things like toilets. You said you could record things while you do inspections. To be honest I think you came up with the idea to be an inspector of things so it would provide you with a legitimate reason for looking at some of your most favorite things....like toilets, and elevators and make sure they work by flushing the toilets over and over and opening elevator doors and riding in elevators (something you used to NOT want to do).

I got a phone call so our "discussion" was cut short. In the past you have also included "building your own homes" and "building new highways and roads"...things you have also always been fascinated with.

I am raising you to BELIEVE you can do anything you set your mind to. SO no matter what you decide on one day....I know you will be a success.

I love you Noah....to the moon and back and all the stars as cousin Audrey says......

forever I will.

Mommy
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Wanda said...

What a wonderful picture, and I know you can be anything you want to be Noah!!

You are one special kid!!!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

Betsy Brock said...

Yes, I believe he will be a great success, too! :)

Osh said...

Wonderful conversation!

we had this discussion at the placement meeting yesterday and it didn't go as well...sigh.

Patty said...

Way to go Noah, that way being able to do so many things, you won't get bored doing the same job everyday. Hope you will own your own railroad company some day and make a lot of money and take care of your Mommy like she's been taking such good care of you. Love you both. And I love you to the moon and back my little Noah.