Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dear Noah.......Christmas carriage/wagon ride through town

It took a ton of coaxing to even get you to agree to try this Christmas carriage/wagon ride through town to see the Christmas lights but you finally to my amazement agreed to go. Once around town you did not want to get back off the wagon and instead......wanted to ride again. This is a short clip of part of our ride around town and some of the Christmas lights....we were at the back of the wagon so it was difficult to see some things as they came up. I guess I should have filmed from the backside!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I enjoyed hearing the horses clip clopping sound! Pretty lights!

Anonymous said...

That was an interesting trip. I had no idea Greenville did things like this. It used to be a pretty dull town.

Anonymous said...

I could only gets bits of it to play, but even so you're doing so well. They have carriage rides about 7 miles away from us. I think that now they might do o.k. on the ride it's the 25 minutes queuing that makes it impossible for us, but you never know, maybe next year.
Cheers

Patty said...

How long will these carriage rides go on, or was it just the one night. Looks like fun.

Melinda said...

the rides were only that one night....they had the parade then the next night.....and carolers downtown...etc.

Ms. TK said...

I don't know where you live, but I want to live there. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.