Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dear Noah....

It is Saturday morning....you are waiting for your hash browns to finish baking in the oven because you are "STARVING!"

While waiting....I hear you in your room playing your keyboard. You just played by ear a praise and worship song....

My Life Is In You Lord

My life is in you Lord. My strength is in you Lord.
My hope is in you Lord...In you, It's in you.

I will praise you with all of my life.
I will praise you with all of my with all of my strength.
With all of my life, with all of my strength, all of my hope is in you.

My life my strength, My hope are in you. In you, it's in you...in you.



Amen!

I love you Noah.....so very much!


Mommy
XOXOX

4 comments:

Drama Mama said...

What a sweet, sweet boy. You are so lucky.

Casdok said...

That is beautiful.

Patty said...

Tell Noah he should make a video of himself playing his keyboard and singing. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

That sounds neat. A video of playing and singing