Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dear Noah...and "I Wanna Know....If You Will Be My Girl"

Today when I picked you up from school another little boy came up and gave you a tremendous hug. I thought that was really sweet as you also hugged him back! The day before when driving home past the school you waved goodbye to another little boy....and at the corner also blew him a kiss. That little boy just acted a little embarrassed....haha....but I still thought it was sweet while I tried to explain to you why some boys would not like that and some would even say bad things about you or tease you so it might be best to not do that so much to the boys.

Tonight you were in your room playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and making a cute video of crashing coasters you were purposefully building and you recorded this clip. It is adorable because during the clip you were singing this song you love.....a song you said you would sing to Brianne and Emma if they were still around.....so sweet.....I love you Noah..

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww...so sweet Noah. You have a great singing voice! You should sing us some Christmas songs. Love you!

Patty said...

That's really cute Noah, some day you'll have to make a video of yourself singing the complete song. Love you little fella. Have a good evening. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Nice song and singing.