Friday, November 04, 2005

Dear Noah:

So yesterday in the afternoon you told me you "Mommy when I grow up I want to be a gas man" (meaning working to pump gasoline or sell gasoline). You are obssessed with the changing prices of gasoline! I said that would be fine if you wanted to do that. You said "well maybe for a couple of days".

You always continue to say you want to be a house builder.

Then last night you came out and said "mommy....when I grow up I want to be a Wal*Mart greeter and push the shopping carts AND be a gas man!"

I said that would be fine if you wanted to do those things BUT...if you did the Wal*Mart thing you would have to be able to GIVE a shopping cart to someone else to push around to go shopping. I asked you if you thought you could do that. You said yes. For a few days.

Apparently you came up with a job you could do that involved one of your favorite things right now...PUSHING SHOPPING CARTS! Right now you love this so much you WANT a mini (but real) shopping cart of your very own for Christmas!

This is the kind you really like right now....cause it is JUST YOUR SIZE!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: