Wednesday, December 20, 2006

our christmas tree

we finally completed out tree....and I think this will be the FIRST camera I have ever had that may just take a decent picture of the tree! Seemed it took a long time to decorate as we only worked on it whenever I had time....so it was off and on for over a week......I did put a lot of BUBBLE lights on the tree this year......I love those things.....reminds me of when I was a kid......I have not played around with it too much yet to get the best pictures or anything....here is what I have so far....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried to listen/watch the video but it wouldn't work for me. boohoo!

but i CAN see your tree and it's spectacular!!!