Thursday, December 28, 2006

dream home and so much more

a few days ago I made this post on another blog of mine.......I was rambling and being silly about dream requests to Santa:

Dear Santa:

They say you do not get anything unless you ask for it......so I am going to ask:

1) I would like my rent to be paid for 1 year up front.
2) I would like my credit cards to be paid off in full.
3) I would like my car to be paid off.
4) I would like to have help in setting up an actual classroom for Noah with a work space to work on arts and crafts projects......music......etc. If this requires moving again.....obviously we would need help with that.
5) What would be ideal Santa......since I am sounding like a greedy needy thankless soul.........would be to have our own HOME somewhere.......completely paid for...........that is large enough to supply us with the rooms and space needed to live. For Noah to have an actual therapy room......classroom.........etc. DO you think it could be made to be mostly solar powered so as to save on any gas and electric bills? Do you think you could toss in an annual income for me doing something so I don't have to worry about trying to work and take care of my autistic son full time?

So.....after re-reading my post I had made days ago......about things I would like to have happen.......I get an email about this year's HGTV's DREAM HOME sweepstakes. I thought to myself......wow....wouldn't it be great if it were in Colorado....and it was a log home...MY DREAM HOME.........and I COULD WIN IT???

SO I clicked the link.........and guess what? IT IS in Colorado.......and IT IS a log home......and the house comes fully furnished....you also win a new GMC Acadia.......and 250,000.00 cash.......so much...

now I just have to win it! (of course now I think Noah would prefer living or staying in Ohio.....and I would miss my family--but I think my heart is in Colorado for some reason I cannot explain and NO it has nothing to do with my ex)...but .......Here is a link to check it out:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dream_home_tour_2007/text/0,,HGTV_28177_55076,00.html

AND........this house has WOLF APPLIANCES!

this would definitely fit all my earlier requests and then some......amazing.......this house is beautiful and would very much be a dream

No comments: