Thursday, December 14, 2006

Noah and RR crossing signals and trains

Noah is into railroad crossing signals and bells and gates and warnings, etc. REALLY big right now again. I mean he can sit for hours....checking out websites with nothing but RR crossing signals....how they work.....how they are made...study the history of them....knows ALL about them....he even enjoys all the sounds of the warnings going off at the gates....and plays them so loudly it sounds like I have a train coming through the bedroom!

Today I decided to take him around town to see some of the railroad crossings around here and take his picture with some. He said to me "wow...this is the first time I have ever stood on a railroad tie mommy.....and the first time I have ever stood on a ballister......." he was SOOOO excited and happy standing right beside the crossing signals......he had no idea they were so large! He was in heaven....albeit briefly....

Here are a few pics.....the one with the freaky white things I thought was interesting.....here it was MY HAIR blowing in front of the camera when it went off!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ghosts????

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

no...my hair was blowing in front of the lens when it went off.....at least I THINK that is what this is!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: