Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear Noah - you are too sweet

I have felt pretty crappy the last few days. Fighting off some cold....allergies...hay fever...something. Anyway....last night before bed...on your own without any prompting which is huge you said "I hope God can make you better tonight so you will be all better tomorrow!"

so sweet.........

today you have been coming up...telling me you hope I feel better while you hug me or hold my head...telling me to take some medicine.

THESE are such simple things...phrases we all say to each other often and take for granted......but for us...for YOU...they are HUGE! NO prompting.....you are showing concern for another.......reaching out to express it as well......and even physically trying to comfort someone else.

I keep reminding myself....you always come around.......and eventually accomplish those milestones...........in YOUR OWN TIME.

mommy loves you so much..........I will forever

:X

No comments: