Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear Noah:

You did great in speech therapy and occupational therapy this week. You seem to really enjoy both a lot!! Today you got to do a lot of fun things in occupational therapy. Some floor work first where you have to sit and work on things for your hands and upper arms. THEN you got to go to the big playroom. I took a video clip of you in there but they keep the lights turned down low to counteract you getting so worked up.....so you won't get too overstimulated. They do this for all their kids. SO it was really too dark to see the clip well. BUT you had a great time. Climbing up on a wooden rung ladder rope thing, jumping on a trampoline and off a giant ball and going through tunnels and crashing on the floor. MANY things and you enjoyed them all! I hope we can get more than just the 12 initial visits!

Otherwise you were super tired last night. You were ready for bed before 7:30 p.m. I am not sure why...but I did manage to get you to stay up till 9:00 -9:30 p.m. You fell asleep immediately. We prayed and I have been saying my prayers also out loud now and you really enjoy hearing them. When we came home from therapy today you asked if today I was going to say some prayers this afternoon. I said sure....it is always a good time to pray! SO you came out a little bit ago wanting to hear a prayer and I prayed one with you. You really enjoyed it and went running back down the hall to your room all smiles!

I love you my little man. I think today we may skip school or only review as you I am sure are overloaded!

Mommy

No comments: