Thursday, February 07, 2008

Autism and cell phone TOWER connection??

I have read a few articles recently about autism...and how some are starting to believe cell phone TOWERS can not only cause cancer but also possibly autism. I realize if you are a parent of a child with autism or have autism yourself.....HOW you ended up with it does not really matter....the fact still remains you do have it. What is more important to focus on at that point I guess are all the NEEDS you might have because of it and how to meet those needs.

BUT....the article about cell phone towers was very bothersome to me. I have some good links I wanted to share so you can just go read the stories for yourself and form your own opinion. I did find it interesting...and not only how it could be affecting us as humans...but how it is possibly affecting the insects and bird population and our environment as well.

SO you can start here at this next link....and then follow additional links once there

CELL PHONE TOWER OF DOOM

No comments: