Sunday, May 04, 2008

Dear Noah.......in 2 weeks......

Last night you brought out a Rachel Ray cooking magazine to me and told me to pick out something I wanted to cook......and to buy the ingredients.......

Then while checking your calendar  you told me that in 2 weeks you needed to BUY/GET me something.......so I assume you mean for Mother's Day.

You are so thoughtful and sweet....and it will be interesting to see what you end up making me or wanting to buy me.  I think you also want me to fix myself a special recipe from your cookbook......one where you can help.

You are sweet.......and I love you......not sure what we will do today but it is going to be something!

Mommy

XOXOX

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet Melinda....he's a charmer!

Patty said...

Is there anything I can do to help him shop for you? I bet they will be making something at school for the Mother's, most schools do. I kept a lot of the things you kids made, and finally gave it all to each of you. Love you both.