Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dear Noah.......you are sick......sore throat and fever again.....off to the docs we will go today!

You woke up complaining it was hard to swallow again.....and your throat was sore. I also thought you felt like you had a fever and you do. Over 100 degrees already.

I am still not completely over whatever it is I have had....and now you have what you had again....so we are BOTH going to see the doctor today. I know with your heart issues you have to be careful with infections especially ones they said in the mouth and throat....so you will need antibiotics I am sure.

Anyway....I love you....hopefully we will both feel better really soon.....but I have been saying that now for 4 weeks.

Mommy
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Patty said...

Are you going to Urgent Care, or driving down here to the doctor? Good luck, hope you both get over it this time. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

I hope he's feeling better soon!