Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dear Noah:

Well......we have been working on your room today. I decided it was high time to get you more settled into your room where you could get your toys out more easily.....your books.....etc. I decided to put the 5 foot table I got from K-mart into your room rather than the office for now. I will get another one for the office area. YOU need your room done. This offers you more space for your computer and a work area too.....I got 2 sets of shelves up in there and we are putting your books away. It is looking good. Your piano is now on it's stand and can be left out all the time so you can play it anytime you want. You are already feeling more comfy in there and I am thankful we will have it done likely tomorrow or the next day.

I am going to finish putting some things away tonight......and clean up. I will finish getting the rest of your books and stuff out tomorrow. AND deciding for sure where everything will go. We are at least making your room functional which is a MUST....and long overdue. I am also working in the office/arts/craft room.......going to finish setting that up. I am happy finally because things are taking shape! IT is about time. I wanted to get this done for a long time....but definitely before this weekend......most of it....and the rest BEFORE Thanksgiving comes around.

I know now we will meet our goal so that is good news. Not sure about curtains and new bedding but it will be very very presentable and more comfy for you to be in.

Okay....back to it.

love you lots.....

mommy :XXX

No comments: