Thursday, February 22, 2007

plumber to come out this afternoon...

sometime.....to run some machine/snake thing down the outside water line access......hopefully they will not have to come in but they might at the end to make sure the toilet and tub are draining properly.

JUST what I did not need to happen today. I have to finish some work...and I have a mandatory conference call from 1:30 to possibly 2:30 p.m. The landlord called...said I was very hard to get hold of.......said he had tried last night (we were at the store)and again all morning...he was using up his minutes. I told him I do not turn my phone ringer back on as I am sleeping in the morning till 9:30 or so....as I work at night when Noah sleeps....till around 4:00 or 5:00 a.m.

Anyway.....no sense getting into details...I guess he thinks I have no life. He also seems to have some problems with memory or something. He did not know the house number here...HIS property he rents to me....and today he called me Melissa.

so maybe later today the plumbing issues will be resolved! HOPING they don't have to dig up the yard or anything else!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I am not sure. Maybe 70s? or just 70 or close?

Anonymous said...

Good for you. However, you didn't need the added stress today, with a meeting and all. It seems also as tho, your landlord has severe avoidance issues. Shouldn't be a landlord if that is his problem.

Noah will be relieved, too. I know how some issues really bother him, and the toilet and plinbing is definnetely one of those issues.

Keith