Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dear Noah: you love my butt and boobies

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yep. You can't seem to keep your hands off either. I am working on teaching you about PRIVATE parts and how you cannot just go around touching and jiggling other people's private parts!

When I asked you what exactly you loved about my boobies you said because they were all squishy and jiggly and I guess you liked to make them jiggle even more. Not sure why you love my butt too I was not going to even go there!

You have been caught doing the same jiggling of boobies with your grandma C and your aunties.

I found a good book at the library that will hopefully help you realize what is and is not appropriate touching.

4 comments:

K.C.'sMother said...

Hi there!

Big Brother was very curious too and thought boobies and my butt was hilarious! He'd literally fall on the ground laughing. He still does in fact and has come up with his own names for these parts
"boobies = jublees and butt = big but so what! O.k. my butt ain't that big! Gotta laugh at the kiddos:)

skinnylittleblonde said...

LOL, like jello, they are fascinating!
My little brother doesn't speak (he has Downs Syndrome w/ mild Autism) but he cannot resist the bootie. Friends, family, strangers at the grocery store. Booties just make him smile. A pat or two & he is loving it!

doc-t said...

Sensory integration disorder... it's... a tough one. therapy does help quite a bit, but then you probably already know that.

but SID plus autism.... that's a challenge. God must have known you were a strong woman with a lot of love to give...

I wish you well.

Melinda said...

thanks doc-t.......it has been an incredible journey so far. Noah is a most amazing child.......it is incredible the things he knows!