Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dear Noah:

Noah and I went outside to plant our veggies and flowers and as the dusk turned to darkness we began to notice FIREFLIES! Now Noah has never seen them before so it was a real kick watching him check them out and get excited and then do as all children seem to want to do (including myself when I was little)...begin to chase them and try to catch them! These were brilliant too! AND not too miserably hot or muggy and not too many other bugs to make being outside unenjoyable.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


OUR VEGGIE GARDEN FOR THIS YEAR (tomatoes, onions, peppers and zucchini)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SOME OF OUR FLOWERS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We may plant some more things...we have plenty of places to do so. I also got a couple of cool suns to put outside I THINK....I really like them both so well I may keep them inside so I can see them more often. The thermometer I got is also cool:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Course today I am stiff and sore on the backs of my legs and hips from being bent over for 2 hours planting things! hahahahah

No comments: