Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Noah......Bear's Mill and Young's Dairy Farm.....






Sunday we took a trip to BEAR'S MILL and did a self-tour learning about how they mill grains. We also stopped to view the waterfalls.....and snap a few pictures.

Monday I decided to take us on a trip to YOUNG'S DAIRY FARM....I forgot my memory card was not in my camera so I could only snap 3 photos...here they are. We played two 18-hole courses of miniature golf and looked at the animals in the petting area. You also climbed on top of some tractors testing them out for size. Lots of walking....gorgeous day but all in the sun. I think you had a little too much sun.

We came back and then mowed the grass. You pushed around the smaller battery-operated mower as I pushed the gas mower. I keep telling you I can charge it up so you can really mow if you want to one day. SO far you don't.

Then inside for bath time and movies.

You were exhausted by the end of the night.

As you fell asleep in bed you said to me "Mom, I hope we can have another day like this the next Monday I don't have occupational therapy." I told you we would.....and would have MANY more.....with summer coming up and therapies stopping during that time...our Mondays and other days would be freer.

I love you Noah. I am glad you had a good time with your mom.

Here is a clip I gave to my dad of the falls to load on his You Tube account:



Mommy
XOXOX

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Sounds like you had fun! I live about 10 minutes from Youngs! Lots of fun to be had there! Love their icecream!

Patty said...

Glad you both had a nice time two days straight. Good thing you mowed, it's raining today. I should have mowed yesterday, I did mow on Thursday, and didn't think it needed it yet. Perhaps tomorrow, if it's dried off I can do it. I'm hoping I only have to mow about once a week.

Melinda said...

Betsy! I did not know you were that close!

Mom...I mowed because they said it was going to rain for FOUR days straight......won't be nice again sunny-wise till Saturday they say. SO I mowed last Friday and the grass was not too high but the dandelions were...so I told Noah we better do it because if I had to wait a whole week they would be blooming and such even with the rain!

I am thankful I did it. I just heard someone mowing..or trying to. NOT sure HOW they could with the rain.

kristi said...

Wow, that looks fun!