Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Noah.....hair cut time

We decided you were ready for a hair cut. You even decided that you would be willing to go to our local GREAT CLIPS to get a trim...since your hair was soooo long and needed to be professionally brought up to date...as far as length goes. You look good with long or short hair but too short and you look a little sick. SO the professionals can do a better job than I can at cutting your hair just right.

Here is how you look now!




Meanwhile we are finishing up your school year. I just got the results of your Scantron test in the spring. NOT the state testing scores yet...but to see how you were progressing. You are above the advanced for reading and above target for math...so this is all good news. You have shown appropriate progress improving in both math and reading since the fall of last year. This also means I am doing my job as your teacher.

Anyway...you have a conference today with OVHA teachers...last one for this year. Need to make you some lunch first.

I LOVE YOU!

Mommy

2 comments:

Patty said...

Dear Noah, my you are a handsome young man. I like the haircut. Love you to the moon and back. Grandma

Jack and Joann said...

Haircuts make a person feel revitalized. Hope you got a great haircut, Noah.