Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear Noah.....you had a nightmare....

here you came at 4:45 a.m. this morning....crying....telling me you had a bad nightmare. I asked you to tell me about it.....you refused for about 15 minutes. Finally when I did not look at you ....you started to talk about it. You got through it all once.....and I tried to get you to realize it was only a dream.....even though it was very scary ....and then we laughed a bit.......so I asked you to tell me about it again so I could record it as I was afraid I would never remember all of it to write it down here.

So here you are......retelling me your dream:

3 comments:

KC's Blog said...

Wow that is scary. Very scary. My grandma used to tell me, "if you eat anything sweet before you go to sleep you'll have bad dreams." I don't know if it's true or not but maybe Noah had a sweet snack before he fell asleep? Just a thought. Hopefully he will have sweet dreams tonight. Poor guy he must have been terrified.

Melinda said...

nope he did not have anything to eat before he went to bed. In fact he was complaining he was still hungry when he went to bed! haha

Patty said...

I'm sorry you had such a horrible nightmare. I wonder if you were thinking about the surgery they thought they were going to have to preform, then found out they didn't need to? I can't remember having any nightmares. Grandpa use to dream things like bears and tigers were chasing him.