Friday, March 20, 2015

Dear Noah...a visit to our new local Rural King

You loved the new store...and took your camera to film things you found interesting and take pictures. You thought their LED lights were most interesting. You also enjoyed hopping in this! We have had a good time lately going to some antique malls and field trips. I will try to post more on that later.

Meanwhile yesterday my PC shut down and would not power back up. Thank goodness you had the spare former PC you had used before we built your gaming PC...and you were the one who suggested I use that for an immediate solution. I have found recently that you are the first one to actually suggest a logical solution to most of our immediate problems. You also do it calmly and it is well thought out. Often when I am floundering around like a fish out of water wondering what I will do about something...you have already come up with a solution. This is GREAT and HUGE  progress! I am thankful. You are growing up....and quite the young man now already.

I love you  my little man. Yes...you will always be my little man.

your mom
XOXOXOX

No comments: