Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear Noah......License to Wed???


I fell asleep on the sofa the other night with the TV on and woke up finding you on the love seat watching a movie...when I asked you what it was it was called LICENSE TO WED...with Robin Williams in it...and you were enthralled...told me you had already gotten up and checked it out on Wikipedia. I was stunned...you seemed to not only like the movie but were intent on it and stayed up to watch the entire movie.

You are all about girls and love and things to do with love right now..so sweet.

You were looking at yourself in the full length mirror the other night after getting washed off and into some pajamas...you were sliding your hands up and down your belly and said it looked like waves.....rolling in and out...like a Tsunami! I about lost it laughing so hard...you did too.

Your personality and humor is really growing...as are YOU physically...you are really shooting up right now. I told you we both need to start working out together for exercise to tone up........get your coordination improved and muscles developing.

I love you a lot...we have had a lot of fun together recently....and today we went to mom and dad's for a birthday celebration.

LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AGAIN....and again and again..forever I will!

Mommy
XOXOXOXO

No comments: