Monday, September 01, 2014

Dear Noah.......school is right around the corner!

I can't believe the summer is basically over and today it is Labor Day already! You will turn 16 years old in December. I can't believe that either! You could be driving a car now..but have decided you would rather wait until you are at least 16...can't believe that as well!

Where has the time gone? I have told you many times life is a series of blinks...the year goes by in blinks. Well...reaching Labor Day was a blink...and we  have a few basic blinks now till the end of this year!

Blink...and it will be fall....Blink and it will be Halloween...Blink...Thanksgiving...Blink...Christmas and your birthday...

Blink...another new year.

If you go by the major holidays or season changes as the basic blinks of life....there are only 12 or 13 on average per year. AND THEY GO BY SO QUICKLY!

So....guess what? BLINK....school will be starting up again....ready or not here we come!

I love you....my little man who is growing up and sometimes a grumpy little typical teenage man....who probably thinks his mama is not very smart and he knows everything...

but I still love you....oh where or where has my little man gone? (I know you are still in there somewhere!)

XOXOXOX

No comments: