Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ROAD TRIP/FIELD TRIP to SNOOK's DREAM CARS automobile museum in Bowling Green, Ohio

Dear Noah.....well...we finally decided to take a road trip/field trip yesterday on my day off from work. We decided to take a 2-hour drive up to SNOOK's Dream Cars Automobile Museum and check it out. We had an awesome drive up...and you got to see all sorts of things you have never seen before. I think you enjoyed the drive up and back more than anything....you even said so..but you did really enjoy the entire trip too. So did I and I have to say I managed to walk around pretty well and lasted the entire day and then some!

Snook's was incredible. It looks like an old Texaco Gas Station and inside it is filled with all sorts of memorabilia and cars from the 30s, 40s and 50s. Just awesome and definitely a place to go back to.

SO many pics...I will post a couple here...You also got to see a  large body of water for the first time...Grand Lake St. Mary's....and a cool old retro-looking Denny's restaurant...in Findlay, Ohio. We stopped at Jeffrey's Antique Gallery and Homestead Collections in Findlay, Ohio. ALL amazing places with all sorts of goodies to look at and purchase! LOTS MORE walking too!

We even stopped for groceries and at the dollar store before heading home. We had a busy day and a great day! WONDERFUL weather for a drive though it did finally rain on the way home.

We may plan another road trip/field trip soon...but we need to decide where. We have a few places we would like to go to this year and next.

I love you. I really enjoyed my day with you yesterday and our time together!

Mom
XOXOX


Well..I will have to add pics later. I have tried THREE times and nothing is working.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

I'm so glad you had such a marvelous time. Noah has a very thoughtful and sweet Mom.