Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dear Noah....getting ready for the holidays...

Well you our officially out on school break...which means I too am out on school break. That is nice...we will have a little more free time.

I had no idea it had been nearly 2 months since I posted last. I remember a time I posted nearly every day...I think because back then we had  more things to deal with than we do now. Now that you are older and homeschooled life is a lot easier thank goodness.

Raining hard today...and windy. Supposed to turn to snow and be more wintery later tonight and into tomorrow. Then warm up again.

Last night we went rail fanning...but only saw 1 train in 3 hours. We also drove through a park in Indiana to see 3,000,000 lights on display! It sure was pretty.

Otherwise you are very anxious for Christmas. I know you are hoping beyond  hopes for a laptop. We will see what the day brings...but I have prepared you for NOT receiving anything like that. I will be late in hanging a stocking for you this year too since money has been tight. You have handled this all pretty well..but it makes me feel badly that financially we are in the mess we are in. I am doing all I can to try to work that all out...even went and applied for benefits including FOOD stamps/card...just to see what we might qualify for if anything..to help us over the hump. We will see.

Anyway...I love you so much Noah. SO VERY MUCH...you have brought so much light, happiness and joy into my life.  I loved spending time with you yesterday my little man. Your 14th birthday is coming up next week too. Cannot believe you will be turning 14. Time goes by so quickly.




I love you to the moon and back again Noah...again and again and again..to infinity and beyond..forever I will.
Mom
XOXOXO

No comments: