Thursday, October 04, 2012

Dear Noah....red left turn arrow...

We had a good weekend. On Sunday we drove to your aunt Angela's house to celebrate her husband's birthday. On the way we saw one of these...a left turn arrow that had turned RED. Normally we only see a solid red circle....not the left turn arrow that is red.

Anyway....you got very excited and looked over at me and said, "I think I am kind of dreamy right now, cause it has been a long time since I have seen one of those!"

I chuckled and asked you to repeat what you said...because I was not sure I heard you correctly. Yes...you said "dreamy." You were swooning.

I said that was cute...and you said, "Well it is an emotion!"

You would be correct and it sums up PERFECTLY exactly how you were feeling.

Needless to say, that was probably one of the highlights of your day...possibly even year...lol.

Love you as always,

Mom
XOXOXOX

No comments: