Monday, October 08, 2012

Dear Noah..artwork....

 getting you to do any artwork these days is like pulling teeth. You fight me the whole way....never want to do it...I think because you do not feel like you CAN do anything "good enough" or like everyone else your age might do things. I try to tell you to just LET GO and CREATE..to do ANYTHING....there are no limits in artwork and being creative. You finally AGREED to come out to the table and paint...
 We had been talking about ABSTRACT art in art class so you decided to just let loose and do something more abstract....
this is your creation. I love the colors and movement in the painting and you seem pretty proud of yourself which I am happy about! Hopefully this will build some confidence in you!

I love you!

mom
XOXOX

3 comments:

Patty said...

Grandpa and I think this is one very impressive art project for your first try. I like all the colors. Grandpa said to him it looks like, water, sand, grass and a flower.

Keep up the good work. I might even have to try something one of these days.

We Love You!

Hooked on Seadrift said...

My oh my, how Noah is growing. I love his artwork & the new profile photo. You are doing a great job Mom. As you may remember, I drop in every now & then to check up on Noah. Even though I don't know him personally, I really do want the best for him, and you as well.
Blessings to you both.

Angie at Home said...

I like the colors too. Way to go Noah....