Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear Noah....you and I both love scientific notations!


We have been working in math and pre-algebra.....order of operations...and scientific notations...some very long math problems at times...and today we had such fun working out scientific notations and order of operation problems! I actually asked you if you ever thought you would have been working on such long math problems like that one day and not only working on them but KNOWING how to figure out the answers!?? You shook your head no.....but we laughed and WANTED to keep going and figuring out the answers to the problems! I am so thankful!

You are also doing so much better with comprehension of things you read...inferences....etc. I am so impressed with how much you know...and some of the answers on language arts and literature you disagreed with me and YOU GOT THEM CORRECT! HA! How about that! You are doing very well and I love you very much Noah Wesley!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for us both!

I love you!

Mommy

xoxoxo

No comments: