Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Dear Noah....Total Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024









 Well we both got to have an amazing lifetime experience watching the complete total solar eclipse in Greenville, Ohio. It was a perfect day and the skies were clear. The weather was gorgeous! It was an unbelievable time had by all. Just when I was starting to think maybe we would not get that dark after all, it got SUPER DARK on the ground and all the street lights came on....anywhere lights would normally come on at night they were popping on. The sky was still not black, but the stars became visible...and the ground surfaces DID get extremely dark. It was just something we will never forget. Here are a few photos we both took. You also took a fantastic video, but I cannot get it downloaded. I will attach my clip that I took. I love you so much and am so happy we got to see this together!







I love you,

Mom XOXO


No comments: