Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy 15th Birthday Noah!

Oh my gosh...I cannot believe you are 15 years old today. Seems like only a few short days ago you were born...not 15 years. Amazing how fast time goes by. Bittersweet actually.

You are growing into quite the young man...and getting very tall, very quickly. You are a good head taller or more than your mama now.

I wish you the best life has to offer....filled with all the wonderful blessings you can imagine....good health forever, happiness and much success in anything you choose.

I will love you to the moon and back, again and again and again, forever and ever and ever!

Mom
XOXOXOX


This year you had a Doctor Who Tardis cake.....and you received a Doctor Who scarf (same as the 4th Doctor Who wore in the series) for Christmas....you love that scarf. You came out wearing it with your pajamas on the other morning. Here are a couple of pics....and one of you and me at Christmas. See how tall you are getting? AND you with your cousins..Alex 21 and Audrey 14.







1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a nice smile your son has--and...is that a mustache?! lol My son has a little goatee now. Tch tch tch--aren't they cute?

((hugs)) He is a dear dear young man and you are doing a great job.