Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Noah....DENTIST day!


You had your 6-month check up today. Your 12-year molars are all coming in. Two are pretty much in all the way just about. You only have 4 baby teeth remaining to come out yet...and 2 of those are nearly out. You still have ZERO cavities which is great! You are doing so much better with seeing the dentist and handling cleanings and everything. I really want to thank the Children's Medical Center's dentist department for just taking so much extra time with you to make sure you are able to handle things well and have a good experience. Your teeth look super nice after the cleaning too!

On the way home we stopped by to see Grandma C. We have not seen her for over 3 weeks as she has been away staying with my cousin after her final surgery following breast cancer. It was good to see her. We really missed her.

Today was a good day. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel. The weather was much nicer today. Not nearly as muggy or hot. It would be a great night for the drive in! BUT I work in the morning and while there is a movie I would like to see...it is not really for you.

Well...I don't have any pics from today. I did not take my camera. YOU DID take your camera and filmed the elevators and bathrooms at the hospital.

I love you lots Noah! I am proud of you and how well you did at the dentist office. I am also so happy you have had ZERO cavities! So when you get that gunk on your teeth...even though it might look bad...it really does protect your teeth from cavities!

LOVE YOU LOTS!

Mommy
XOXOXOX

2 comments:

kristi said...

YEAH for a good dental visit!

Beth Niquette said...

Ooooh, the dental office--brings back memories.