Thursday, December 06, 2007

SNOW DAY- December 5, 2007....first day school closed due to the snow!




Noah was still not feeling well and running a fever so I was thankful they closed the school. They started out on a 2-hour delay but then ended up closing the school. Today Noah is a bit better....no fever....but the school is already on a 2-hour delay and it is like F-R-I-G-I-D at 7 degrees with an expected HIGH of 28 degrees. ..so I will probably keep him home one more day and send him tomorrow. He is happy about that because he can play on his computer he said. In a way I hope they close the schools today due to the extreme temps.

Anyway....it was beautiful snowing yesterday......here is another clip for those who long for snow but are not getting any filmed from my bathroom window! We ended up getting about 6-8 inches of snow when it was all over and done with. This clip reminds me of a snowglobe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice snow videos, Noah and Melinda. We got about four inches down here but things are or were a mess.

Drama Mama said...

I am so jealous! Gorgeous snow.

Hope Noah is feeling better...

Patty said...

It's freezing this morning to, our temp says 11 above at 10:15. I know it's always colder up at your place, which is about 28 miles north of us. You two stay indoors and keep warm. That sun coming out is misleading, makes you think it's warmer then what it is.
Love you both.

KC's Blog said...

It is so gorgeous! I am so jealous! It's just so beautiful, it reminds of a pretty Wintery postcard.
Hope Noah is feeling better, bundle up you two!
Thanks for sharing the video, it is so nice to see because we are in the desert, cactus, dirt, scorpions, the whole bit.

Anonymous said...

beautiful snow! we only got a light coating.

sending wellness vibes to noah!