Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dear Noah....a surprise visit from your daddy...


Your daddy decided to fly in for the weekend and surprise you. He arrived late Saturday night/early Sunday morning so he could be here when you woke up Sunday. You were very surprised when you walked out into the living room and saw him on the couch. You had a very nice visit, going out to eat at restaurants (one of your all-time favorite past-times) and playing on your computer as well as shopping and playing with the cat. You also went ahead and had your Christmas with him since he will be out of the country over the holidays. You were so excited to find out he got you several of the old atlases you had asked for.

You told me the next day "Mommy, when I open my eyes after my surgery in June I want daddy to be there to hand me the 1990, 1980, 1976 and 1970 atlases." I told you to write all this down which you apparently did and then you also apparently already gave this list to your father.

The visit was short and when it came time to leave you became a bit sad.....but recovered quickly when I tried to redirect your focus onto more positive things.

I love you Noah. I will do my best to fill up your life with lots of love and positive people and experiences so you won't have time to feel sad very often if ever.

Mommy
XOXOXOX

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a big surprise Noah! I'm sure you had a great time with your Daddy. Audrey and I love you!

Maddy said...

This is always so hard.
Best wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Patty said...

Good morning Noah,
What a nice photo of you and your Daddy. So happy you two had a nice time together. Shame he doesn't live closer so you could spend more time with him. Love you

Anonymous said...

Noah,

It was a fun time for sure. I love spending time with you. I love you very much. You are daddy's little man, that is for sure. Hugs and kisses

Daddy